Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Dragons Lair Designs Sneak peek No 3 29th June 2016 using Seaside Retreat

OK I'm back with my FINAL sneak peek lol.  This kit from DLD is so awesome I just can't stop using it.  I love the faded swirls the splotchy backgrounds and everything else!!  Anyway I hope you like my scrap page and check out under the post for more DLD sites etc.

Till next time Jacqui over and out


Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Another great layout Jacqui. Wish I had your ability with creating scrapbook layouts.