Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Sister Act 12th September 2 Cute Ink Little Miss Bashful

Hello once again faithful followers I do hope today finds you hale & hearty & crafting away.  I have a way cute card to share today I do love this image all shy & bashful.

This is my DT project for Sister Act Challenge Blog and here's how I made it

I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs then cut her out with a Spellbinder die and added a blue frame with the same die.
From my stash I chose some papers in pinks, blues & yellows. I added a stripey one to my 8x8 card base and rounded the corners to match.
 Then I used a Grand Spellbinder circle die & cut it out in white.
I took another piece of backing paper in matching colour tones but a different design & cut out a circle with my ek success scissor circle and laid it on my white one.
I cut another smaller circle and added it to a cerise pink doily.
After that I cut a butterfly border from some pink glitter card and added it to my topper.
Using a Sue Wilson die I cut & shaped a bow in white & pink.
I also cut some hearts in pink & blue with another die (not sure where its from).
The sentiment is from a Crafters Companion Vintage cd.
To finish I edged my topper with detail sparkle medium in blue and added some dots to my circle. 
Oops nearly forgot I put a gem on my bow too.
Once again guys, gals & fb pals that's me over & out till next time. 


No comments: