Followers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges/#19/Use Red/September 13th/Stitchy Bear/Reece's Scrap

who are one of our sponsors & offering 3 images up to $10.
Christmas is coming Yayyyyy!!!!
Another Christmas card off my list i'm really rock'n'rollin!
Ok so this is my OMCFC project for 13th September it's a bit strange as i've just come back from a lovely sunny holiday & now i'm doing Christmas Cards lol.
Anyway here's my DT card for the Challenge use lots of Red (easy at Christmas) lol What do you think? I'd love to know.

I used the Reece's Scraps Image In the meadow we can build a snowman from Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.
A snowflake mask with red glitter paste through it
Red mirror card to layer
Tonic dies
Sue Wilson & Crafters Companion snowflake dies
Spectrum Noir to colour
Noel word coloured with distress ink
Some gems & a new edge die hmmm who by I wonder??? Cant remember atm!!
A memory box precious snowflake on string die.
And some pinflair iced diamonds on hat & ground

So that's me over & out till the next time byeeee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is just so cute! I love all the details and the dies are gorgeous!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.