Followers

Friday 5 September 2014

SDD Challenge 5th September/Anything but a card

Hi there all you lubberly crafters hope you're having a craftastic day lol (meant to make you smile)
Anyway ignore my attempts at humour and lets get down to business. Which is ....... my DT make for Stamping Dragon Designs Challenge Blog/Anything but a card



Originally I made a bookmark for this as I needed one for my hols but because i'm in my Christmas phase now & have loads of time I made myself a Christmas Decoration.  For this project I used a free paper from the SDD fb page (look us up & join in the fun but only if your crazy lol) and I used a background frame & bauble from the Stamping Dragon Whimsical Christmas Kit. I started off with one of the Tonic paper frames & covered it with the paper.  Then I put it together and distressed the edges with chipped sapphire Distress Ink.  I put the bauble image onto a snowflake decoration and then added blue pearls.  Then I put the frame from Whimsical Christmas into the Tonic frame and placed the snowflake on top.  I added 2 Tonic die cut corners.  I stamped a Christmas poinsettia in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink & cut it out with the matching Spellbinder die. I shaped it & added a gem.  I used a Cheery Lynn die for the white foliage to finish and Voila it was complete.  I hope you like it, if you do let me know plz. Thanks 
Once again Jacqui over and out 

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jacqui, love the poinsettia.
Hugs
Linda xxx