Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

This is a card I made while messing about teaching my gorgeous 4yr old nephew about stamping etc. Every Wed since he was born I've kept him and can't imagine life without him. So I teach him everything I can my house is like a tornado site when he goes home but for 1 day I don't care. Anyway I bought him his own stamps of rockets robots spacemen sharks treasure and sealife etc. So while he was stamping with them I picked up a chloe stamp of a bauble wreath. I used 3 different distress ink colours which were peeled paint, Victorian velvet and a yellow one. I then stamped the image at random over a piece of white card. I took another piece of white card and stamped the image one on top of the other in the 3 colours too. Finally I stamped it in glue lightly & sprinkled white glitter to give it a shine. I bought the beautiful poinsettias from Samaflora 36 for £7 amazing value and they are an amazing design. I used my ek success scissor circle and cut round my design when dry and put the flower in the middle. Then I cut a piece of purple pearlescent card slightly bigger with my circle cutter and layered them. From the same piece of card I used a spellbinder label die and cut out the sentiment i'd stamped that came with the chloe die which I'd embossed in a purple chloe wow powder. I also inked thru the die with a purple ink to give it some shading. I used a fancy label die to cut out the border in a different colour of purple and then put it all together. Not bad for some messing about. I find the more I do it the more Tyler wants to do it. His dad is also an artist who paints some amazing images. I want Tyler to be my business manager when he grows up as he was selling his art I aske how much for and he said £160 lol amazing. Me I tend to give mine to charity. But I enjoy what I do sooooo much. Till next time xx


No comments: