Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

 
Another small selection of this years Christmas cards. They're all pretty diverse and I hope appealing to all genre's as it means I can use everything I love!  They've all been pretty simple to put together too as I've a lot to make!  I've used spellbinders, Marianne, die'sire & tonic dies creative expressions, couture creations embossing folders  Martha stewart, tonic & ek success punches, hunky-dory toppers along with all my stash & i'm having a ball.
 



This has to be one of my favourite to make as it incorporates my passion to make backgrounds. I simply put glue thru a stamps away mask onto some centura pearl & covered it with mica beads. It not only looks amazing but it so textured and tactile. I layered it on red card with a sleigh topper a centura pearl border cream and brown lace and gems to finish.
 





No comments: