Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Scrapbook page using Dragons Lair Designs "In the mood 4 love" kit

Hi there everyone hope you're having some beautiful weather cause here in Northern Ireland we've finally got some sun!!  Anyway I've popped in to show you today's scrapbook page.  I've used DLD "In the mood 4 love" kit and I love it!  Hope you like my creation and please leave me a comment.  

Till next time Jacqui over and out



-oOo-

Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning page I love the photograph. Take care. Hugs Jackie