Followers

Friday 6 May 2016

Jacquis Challenge project for May using Florence kit. Theme women at work 6th May 16

Hi there folks how's things?  I'm here to show you my Dragons Lair Designs Challenge project for May.  The theme is "Women at Work".  For this project I've used the Florence kit and it's also my inspiration for this project as it immediately made me think of Florence Nightingale, who is one of history's great "Women at Work".  Remember to pop by our facebook page for freebies and information.   I hope you like what you see and get some inspiration from it.  Till next time Jacqui over and out.




Dragons Lair Designs Links: 

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Susan Renshaw said...

Just gorgeous Jacqui!
Great make for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!