Followers

Saturday 14 March 2015

OMCFC/#32/Winter Vacation Getaway/Color Ink Digital Designs/Polar Skating/March 14th


Hi bloggers how's things with you today?  I'm here today with my post for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges.  Can't believe I made a Christmas Card in Feb, but this image from Color Ink called Polar Skating was perfect for a Winter Vacation Getaway, and a Christmas Card, so one less to make for Christmas yippee!!  

Our sponsors this month are:



What I used

The background is a mask on double sided adhesive with black glitter jewels from Cosmic Shimmer through it first then I removed the mask & used clear glitter jewels on the rest of it.
I used a Tonic die to cut it into a circle then cut the same die with the overlay part in red.
The round card base is made with a grand Spellbinder die.
The snowflakes are from Sue Wilson & Spellbinder
I used pinflair snow dust on the bottom of the card.
Sentiment from Stash

2 comments:

cass said...

Very cute, great die cut, wonderful DT inspiration for our "Winter Vacation Getaway" challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges.

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love your polar bear!!! It's funny and the colouring.
Congrats for your card.
Hugs. Ana Isabel DT OMC