Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

DLD March Challenge DT/More than two folds/Dragons Happy Birthday

Hi again everyone i'm back again with my DT project for Dragons Lair Designs.  Our challenge this month is "More than two folds".  For this project I made my very first tealight candle box.  I found the tutorial for this on youtube I think.  Anyone there's definitely more than two folds in this lol.  I've used the image Dragons Happy Birthday.   The background paper in this is a freebie that's exclusive to the DLD fb page so why not drop by and join for lots of freebies and fun..  I coloured my image with Spectrum Noirs in lots of shades then I cut it out.  I made up my card box & added the paper then another piece of white that I embossed with a Sheena Douglas folder.  I then rubbed creative expressions gold gilding wax over it and buffed it with a dry wet wipe before using a Tattered Lace dandelion die to cut out the background flowers.  I added my Happy Birthday and a ribbon on the box.  To finish I decorated with some flowers from my stash.  So I hope you like it and have time to let me know. Till next time Jacqui over & out.




Stamping Dragon Designs Links











3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the cute dragons.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacqui, A fabulous project, love the colours and the papers.

Chrissy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jacqui this is a gorgeous card the design is brilliant. Hugs Jackie