Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

OMCFC/#30/Up in the air/Sentimental Susan/I Believe sentiments/14th February

Hi folks how are you all doing I wonder?  I'm so busy these days as my grandson who's 14mths can walk and is so determined and he loves going up and down stairs lol.  I seriously think he's moved in but forgot to tell me lol.  But he's so adorable & has an awesome giggle and I wouldn't change him for the world.  But anyway on to the crafting.  I've got a card for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges for you today, using the awesome I believe sentiments (I believe in fairies, the tooth fairy etc) from Sentimental Susan.  As you can see i've used the fairies one.


What I used

DLD backing paper
Create and Craft Mirror Card
Tattered Lace embossing border
Spellbinder Fairy die
Marianne die
Flowers from stash

Sponsors




No comments: