Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

DLD Challenge February 1st using Guilty Pleasures kit & Penny's Valentine

Hi everyone hope you're all keeping well.  Today I have a post for Dragons Lair Designs that I love!  I've used the Guilty Pleasures kit & the digi Pennys Valentine.  I also used my Craft Artist & Tonic & Tattered lace dies.  I've no idea who made the small heart in the corners sorry!


How I made it.

Firstly I took my Guilty Pleasures kit into Craft Artist where I added the chocolate hearts & ribbon to my paper before printing it.  Then using Create and Craft Mirror Card & some glitter card I cut out all the hearts & layered them before added the TL sentiments in the corners.  And that's it quick and easy (well it would be if I made it again but it wasn't at the time lol)



Stamping Dragon Designs Links












No comments: