Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration DT project January 2015/Cinnamon Spice


Hi there everyone hope you're all having a healthy happy new year so far.  This is my first DT project for Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog.  For this i've used the wonderful new kit Cinnamon Spice and i've also used one of my fav images Rupert & Nellie with leaves.  I used my Spectrum Noirs to colour my image then used the Cinnamon Spice papers along with some Tonic dies.  I also used a Marianne Maple leaf die and the rest is from my stash.  So hope you like and have time to let me know what you think.  Why not pop by our fb page and our challenge links below.  Till next time Jacqui over and out xxx



Stamping Dragon Designs Links











3 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous card x

Anonymous said...

such a cute dragon design, love the colours too