Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Cute as a Button DT New Release

Hi everyone i'm so excited as I have a new DT!!!  Unfortunately my DT with Bearly Mine has ended due to there closure because of the new VAT regs!!!  So I decided i'd try for another one to replace it.  I think 3 Dt's is plenty it means I can give each 100% without too much pressure.  So anyway my new DT is Cute as a Button digital stamps and i'm here today to show you one of their January releases. This one is called Valentine Kisses.  I've coloured her with my Spectrum Noir & added some pink pearl dots.  I found some co-ordinating papers in my stash & die cut some with some white mats using a Marianne die. Then the rest was just stuff from my stash.  I really like this & I hope you do it's very girly I think. So don't forget to pop over and check out the new digi's and Challenge Blog too.

Till next time Jacqui over and out. 

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

What a pretty card Jacqui, love all the beautiful colours..Hugs Lozzy xx