Followers

Saturday 22 November 2014

OMCFC Challenge 24 / Grateful / 22nd Nov / East Wind

Hello again all you crazy crafter's hope you're all hale and hearty lol. Today is my post for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges and one of our sponsors again is East Wind & I used the image Aurora Spring Butterfly. This challenge is #24 and is entitled grateful so i'm grateful for the bird's, butterflies, flowers & nature. This image was perfect for this.


I have to say I really LOVE this card it's soooo adorable now whom can I give it to I wonder hmmmm?  I like the kraft kard flowers with the blue embossing powder!
I've used Marianne, Tattered Lace &Spellbinders dies. Along with my image from East Wind who are one of our sponsors.

So till next time all you loyal bloggers Jacqui over and out.

No comments: