Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Going out of Business sale

Hi there everyone 

I've just popped on with some terrible news!  One of my DT's Bearly Mine is shutting up shop at the end of December due to the new Legislation!  The good news for you is that they're having a sale across December so it's a great opportunity to pop on and get some of their beautiful papers while you can at a special price. It's so sad to see so many small businesses be crushed due to this Legislation and i'd like to take this opportunity to tell the owner Donna Smith thanks for having me on your DT and supplying me with some beautiful papers too.

I hope to see you around in the future.

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out

http://bmd-creations.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGee, this is devastating news to me! But thanks for the enabler alert! xx