Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Dragons Lair Designs DT Inspiration blog project 15th July 2016 using the NEW Seaside Retreat

Hi again everyone I hope you've seen my sneak peeks and have been to check out the NEW kit.  Here's my DT project for DLD Inspiration blog using the AWESOME July release Seaside Retreat.  I've made another scrap page of my amazing grandson.  This kit matches his blue eyes perfectly! 
Anyway I hope you like.
Till next time Jacqui over and out!



Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

So cute, and a perfect layout.

Katie said...

Beautiful beach layout