Followers

Friday 4 March 2016

March DT project for Dragons Lair Designs Challenge using Bingo diagonal choice Pink, Silver and Happy Birthday

Hi folks Jacqui here again with my March creation for Dragons Lair Designs.  For this project we were given a bingo layout and had to choose three items in a straight line.  For me I went diagonally with Pink, Silver and Happy Birthday.  I used my new Todo die cut, emboss & foil machine, & I embossed an embossing folder in Silver for the background!!  I also used the Pansy kit. I hope you like what I made till next time Jacqui over and out.






Stamping Dragon Designs Links








2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous make with these lovely elements!

Gwyneth said...

The Pansy Collection from DLD is a firm favourite of mine as well, and I love how you've combined it with the use of your Todo to so your layer. Your card looks great with you.
Gwyneth
Dragons Lair Designs DT