Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

DLD HEAD TO HEAD USING PRIMARY COLOURS MINI KIT 1st JUNE

Hi everyone Jacqui here for Dragons Lair Designs.  On our fb page we're running a "Head to head" challenge where you buy the mini kit for £2 then make a project & post a pic.  A winner will be drawn by random & they'll win the kit for the next month.  This month we're using the "Primary colours" mini kit.  For this I made a scrapbook page of my son & beautiful grandson.  I did some glitter pasting onto one of the papers with a funky mask first. I put my pics onto the frames in Craft Artist 2 then printed them off.  I cut out the arrows and punched the small faux brads from the kit too. I used a bubble die to finish and the whole project is matted onto kraft card.  Hope you like it
Till next time Jacqui over and out




Stamping Dragon Designs Links










No comments: