Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Fabulous Shoes Cd Card 1



This is my first card with my fabulous shoes cd. I've never cd crafted b4 & I quite like it. Even though I really like the shiny stuff, glitter, embossing, ink, stencilling & glitter paste etc I enjoy this cd immensely.  I used an 8x8 card printed one of the backing papers & die cut one of the toppers. I used red mirror board for my mat with the paper on top. Then a 6.5x6.5 sq mirror board with a dark blue best of British paper which made the red mirror board mat for the topper pop. I used dark blue ribbon on the 1st layer, then red on the 2nd layer. I put a black & rhinestone ribbon slider on with a red flower behind it. Then I put got a white heart & placed red gems round it with a blue butterfly on top. I sprayed both of these with spray & sparkle & put gems on the butterfly antennae. I used a sentiment from Best of British & die cut a red mirror board back. Finally I cut 2 red corners & placed some red & blue pearls on them.

No comments: