Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Stamping Dragons FB page quickie challenge


I love this card cos I got too use my favourite colour purple!!  This was done for our fb page and I just had to blog it.  Everyone has there own favourites so we did a quickie challenge using our fav colours and this was my entry.  I used the sentiment friendship is a special kind of love from Dragons Lair Designs.  I used sooooo many things in this card from the purple netting to punches, die cuts, ribbon gems, my circle scissor and a mask and glitter paste. It was crafting is meant to be fun!  So why not stop by and visit us we'd love to see you join in the fun and get loyalty points too.
FIND US HERE


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely and great colors.

Gwyneth said...

I love this card with you - but there again, my entry was Purple as well so as we have the same favourite colour it's no wonder I love the colours on this card.