Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Quirky Crafts Challenge


Hi everyone

I've entered the challenge over at Quirky Crafts, I found this challenge through one of my co DT I think lol.  And i've entered as it was perfect for my new stamp from JustRite Songbird.  Its a gorgeous little bird nestling in some flowers and music for the romantic in me.  And as the challenge is secret garden it was so fitting.  I coloured it with promarkers and used 2 different flower papers some pink mats. I used a Tonic die cut sentiment and a Lalaland die cut banner. I added two large green roses made from some pink digi buttons from Stamping Dragon Designs where i'm a DT. I finished it with 2 pink ceramic flowers and some white glitter on the flowers.  Hope you like.

1 comment:

Spyder said...

Super card, I love the colours! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Secret garden Challenge!!
((Lyn)) DT