Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Crafting Musketeers - Art Deco


I can't remember why this challenge caught my eye but it did and i'm entering because I love the theme!
I do have some art deco stuff in my stash and i'm sure I only bought it as I love the Art Deco Era lol.  So when this caught my eye of course I HAD to enter lol.  I made a quick little card using a 5 and 3qtrs card base.  I used a topper, frame and backing paper from my stash from an art deco paper kit then used gold for my mat. I cut my gold mat then added my paper and wrapped some green and gold ribbon round it.  I put my green and gold frame on top with foam pads and then my topper on higher foam pads.  I used some gold jewellry findings on the top corner with purple gems on them.  In the bottom corner I added some green and white feathers and a recycled jewellry item made from gold and purple on top to embellish and that was it.  I wish they all came together so quickly!!  You know the drill let me know what you think? Pretty plz

Crafting Musketeers Challenge - http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Very stylish art deco. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'art deco' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Fran said...

Great idea, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us over at Crafting Musketeers hope you will join in again next time.
xx Jan DT