Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Kaboodle Doodles - Use Embossing

This is my first time entering this challenge.  And I found it through Fran who is on my DT team at Stamping Dragon.  I actually love to stamp as well as use digis and I had this image in my topper box from a day playing with gilding flakes.  Its a heartfelt creations stamp onto black card with gold flakes. Then re stamped and  cut out to decoupage.  I also used a mask with black glitter paste through it and cut out sections for the corner.  The background is a Crafters Companion embossing folder onto white centura pearl and frayed burlap distress ink round the edges. I also used another CC script folder to make another section with lace and twine wrapped round it.  All my mats are kraft card.  I tore the edges of my topper to distress it. I simply added some card candy and some best wishes dekromounts to finish.  I really like this card so let me know what you think?  Till next time Jacqui

This is for the Kaboodles Doodles Embossing Challenge - http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments: