Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Challenges



Spring is in the air?  Nope definitely not here its blowing a gale and freezing so I made a spring card for all the Spring Challenges popping up everywhere lol.  I used the Stamping Dragon Designs vintage clock fo3r this challenge and I cut it out with a Tonic die and used a little distress ink while in the die for definition. I popped it on a purple mat and my topper was done voila! lol  The background is quite awesome as its a leafy mask with green glitter paste through, gotta have texture you know. I used a 5 & 3/4 square card with purple on the base.  I used SB and Tattered lace dies to cut the flowers and leaves out in the main corner.  I also cut 6 mini flowers for around the clock in purple with silver bling gems on them.  I added a sentiment from my ever growing stash and my work was done.  Do you like i'd love to know. Till l8r from Jacqui

I'm entering the following challenges:

Stamping Dragon   http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.co.uk/
East Wind              http://www.theeastwind.com/
Hobbybrook          http://hobbybookdesignerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the glitter and flowers.

Craftymum said...

I was just dropping in from the Hobbybook Designer Challenge and also dropping in my friend hoping for coffee and cake....love this hun, beautiful as always xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

love the great details and the flower you have added. Awesome

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic card. I love your background and the flowers and leaves. A completely different look to the one I made lately using the same digi.

Angela said...

Hello again,

This is just gorgeous! Love everything about it. very elegent.

Thanks for taking part in the Stamping Dragon 'Bling it up' Challenge with us:

Tina said...

COOOOO EEEEE lol Gorgeous card hunnee, love the background. Thanks for joining in at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xxx