Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Elaines Christmas Fun - Baubles and Bows



I made this card for Elaines Christmas Fun Challenge - Baubles and Bows

I try to do this challenge as often as possible simply because I love Christmas and its just for fun.  I'm not driven by what i can win I just want to create and sometimes people lose sight of that.  I already had the bauble in my stash and just went with its colours of purple and silver.  I added a purple bow on top with a small gem. I even had the base ready from a play day with masks texture paste and mica beads.  I put some mica beads into some stencil medium and spread it through a mask!  I added a couple of small silver corners for some added sparkle. I used an A5 base with some silver patterened card on a purple base.  I simply added some purple ribbon round the bottom and made a large bow.  I used a silver embellishment from my stash in the centre with a purple gem on top to finish.  A quick card in my favourite colour (purple) but still beautiful.  Once again I hope you let me know what you think.

I'm entering this card in these challenges

Elaines Christmas Fun  http://laineyscraftyspace-christmasfun.blogspot.co.uk/
CHCC  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
CHCC Extra  http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! Love that rich purple ribbon! Wish I could really see that micro bead detail; I bet it looks really cool. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with another lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

What I Created Next said...

Thank you for entering for a second theme for the challenge over at Christmas Fun - Tanya (DT Member)