Followers

Saturday 14 July 2018

Wonky, stamped, embossed, inked card tutorial Sat 14 July 18


Hi there everyone,
 I'm back with another card tutorial.  I seem to be in a card making mode atm lol.

This time I've taken inspiration from Jennifer McGuire and done a wonky card.  I'm not a wonky person (maybe slightly mad) but not wonky lol.  I like everything  neat and tidy and straight so i'm wildly out of my comfort zone.   But I thought I'd give it a go!

I've stamped the background, embossed in gold and added inks.  The white bit is embossed with a folder.  I've stamped and embossed my sentiment and decorative bit in gold too and used dies to cut them out.
Stampin Up Items Used 

Bermuda Bay Card
Highland Heather Card
Whisper White Card
Coastal Cabana Ink
Bermuda Bay ink
Pacific Point Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Berry Burst Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Abstract Impressions Stamps
Petal Palette stamps
Petal Palette dies
Garden Trellis embossing folder
Basket Weave embossing folder

Hope you like todays creation
Check it out on youtube too.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx