Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Flower card using stencil and dies Stampin Up Tues 17 July 18

 Hi there gals n guys,

Hope you're all doing great and getting some crafting done.

Today I made this card which is meant to be wild flowers in a field.  I saw Nina from Walla stamping create this style of card.

For the first one I've used decofoil transfer get through the stencil, then when dry I add some green foil an ran it through my laminator.

The flowers are made from various small stamping up dies.
For the second one I made a video and this time I used some soft inks to create a background then I added a darker green though the stencil to get the wild flower look

Card Measurements in Inches

Base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
White layer 5 1/2 x 3 7/8
Inked layer 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stamping Up Items Used

Soft Sky Ink
Mint Macaron Ink
Call me Clover Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Mint Macaron Card
Whisper White Card
Atstract Impressions Stamps

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx






























1 comment:

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards, lovely and colourful!!
xx