Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Inked space background tutorial with Aliens and Stampin Up inks Tuesday 24 July 18


Hi there eveyone, 

Today I've made a space background and added some alien and space stamps.  I didn't actually start out to make this card I was looking for a stencil with stars on it as I did want to do a space background BUT I couldn't find the stencil and I DID find these old stamps I bought quite a few years ago.  So I ended up with these two cards.

I'm really pleased with the results and I hope you are too.  I'm sorry I've no idea where I got these stamps but any alien or space stamps or dies would do.


Card Measurements in Inches

Base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
White layer 3 7/8 x 5 1/2
Layer for inking 3 5/8 x 5 1/4

Stampin Up Items Used

Real Red Card
Whisper White Card
Pineapple punch ink
Blueberry Bushel Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Melon Mambo Ink
Stitched label framelits

Till next time 
Jacqui out












































































No comments: