Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Hi there everyone,

Jacqui here from jmc creates back with another fun project for you.

Today we're creating this bright, sunny card.  It's made using the Broadway Bound Bundle from Stampin Up.  I even made me own dsp with the hats yay go me lol.

I've also stamped my own insert for it.  This bundle is so blinking easy to create with.

It's a stampers dream with it's own Thinlets for ease of use.

For this one I've used Pacific Point, Pine apple Punch and Real Red.

For the second one I used Rose Red, Coastal Cabana and So Saffron.

Card Base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 score at 4 1/8
First Layer 5 1/2 x 3 7/8
Stamping Layer 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stamping Up Items Used

Broadway Bound Bundle (stamps and dies)

Inks-So Saffron-Coastal Cabana-Rose Red-Pacific Point-Pineapple Punch-Real Red

Hope you love it like I do and pop back for some more.

Till next time 
Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube

























No comments: