Followers

Friday 9 February 2018

Box and cards using up leftover hearts, Stampin up and Stash


Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals.  

Jacqui back with another project for you.  I made my first ever video tutorial this week and I messed it up about 5 times so I had loads of hearts leftover.  Well I didn't want to waste them so I made 8 cards with them.  All I added was some foil card, some plain card, embossing folders and retired and current stamps from Stampin Up.


I found the card bases in my stash and they were 4 3/4 x 4 3/4.  The embossing folders were all stash and I have no idea where they came from.  The retired stamps were Stampin Up Sealed with love and most of the sentiments came from Stampin Up Petal Palette double stamp set.  I embossed some of the hearts and backgrounds with the folders and I stamped some of them with gold embossing powder and others with berry burst.


So once I'd done the cards I decided to make a box for them and I decided I wanted them standing instead of flat but because of the size I had to use 2 pieces of card for the base and the lid.  It would have been easier and cheaper to do an ordinary box but I decided I wanted some thing different so went with my original idea.


I used some pink pearl card from my stash and Stampin up Fresh Florals dsp.  The die cuts are in gold foil and the die is from Petals and more thinlets.  The gems came from my stash and the bow is from Sue Wilson.  


To make the tag I used Stampin ups Scallop tag topper punch the sentiment came from Petal Palette too.


That's it from me for this project if you want more details or supplies please contact me at 



Till next time 

Jacqui over and out xx

Supplies

Fresh florals                                           144131
Scallop Tag Topper                                133324
Petal Palette Bundle                              145974
Gold foil sheets                                     132622
Berry Burst Stamp pad                          144083




No comments: