Followers

Tuesday 13 February 2018

The Happy Crafters Design Team Week 2 13th February 2018 using Garden Girl stamp set Stampin up.

The Happy Crafters Design Team Week 2

Hi there guys, gals and crafting pals.  

Today I've made you an Easter box.  I used lots of bits for this one but I stamped the card with a stamp from the Garden Girl stamp set using gold embossing powder  I used Stampin ups acetate treat boxes which are 2x2x2.  I cut my card to 2" x 8 1/4 then I scored landscape or long side at 2, 3 15/16, 6 7/8 and 9 13/16.  I just set it inside box no need to glue, and filled it with sweets.



I made a beautiful bow with the envelope punch board I followed the tutorial from another stampin up lady Amanda at scrimping mommy and this is the tutorial she made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYVvT0oiYnY

Once i'd punched the bow I used a stamp from the Petal Palette collection to stamp it all along the centre.  I used the same stamp I used for the box to create a little tag which I tied on with gold thread.


I also used a Just for you stamp from the "A good day" stamp set to create a second tag and backed them with gold.  I used punches to cut them out

Here's a list of the Stampin up supplies I used:

Garden girl stamp set      #143952
A good day stamp set     #145873
Petal Palette stamp set   #145788
1 1/4" circle punch          #119861
1 3/8" circle punch          #119860
Gold thread                     #138401

Hope you like my project.  

Till next time Jacqui over and out xx

Contact me via jacquirobinson6@gmail.com
     



No comments: