Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Happy Crafters Design Team No 4 27th February 2018 using Garden girl

My Final DT project for the Happy Crafters

Hi again every one Jacqui here with my 4th and final :( project for The Happy Crafters Design Team.  When I started this DT month I was a bit worried as I can't see up close to colour due to cataracts, and the Garden girl stamp set is a great colouring set. But it taught me that colour doesn't have to come from colouring and that we should always play around and use our stamps ANY and EVERY way we can lol.


Anyway for my final project I made another card.  The card base, banner die and silver foil came from my stash.  The Stamp sets, paper and bling are all STAMPIN UP!


These are the Stampin Up supplies I used:

Garden Girl Stamp set              143952
Sweet Soiree Dsp                     145564
Enamel Shapes                        141680
Petal Palette Stamp set            145788